Apply for HKG NOFO FY23 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to China in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), environment, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong and Macau, PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2023.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Environment, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Service Area Competition
Previous opportunity: Achieving and Sustaining HIV/TB Epidemic Control in the KwaZulu-Natal Province Achieving and Sustaining HIV/TB Epidemic Control in the KwaZulu-Natal Province
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HKG NOFO FY23 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HKG NOFO FY23 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.