Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2020 017
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ukraine in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), business and commerce, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fostering Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine by Training Ukrainian Start-up Owners on Sustainable Financing" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Business and Commerce, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Previous opportunity: AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Fund (ERF)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS UKRAINE 2020 017
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS UKRAINE 2020 017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.