Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 5 (DHS 19 MT 082 05 01)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 5" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.082.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,786.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: SCA Biological Technician Intern
Previous opportunity: Grand Canyon Corridor/threshold trail rehabilitation support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 19 MT 082 05 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 MT 082 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 6|
|DHS 19 MT 082 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Direct State Assistance (EDSA) - Region 7|
|SFOP0005838||Building Capacity to Counter Violent Extremism in Mozambique|
|SFOP0005820||2020 RSC MENA and RSC TuME Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|SHTG FY 19 03||Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot|
|SHTG FY 19 01||Susan Harwood Targeted Topic Training Grants|
|72053819RFA00002||Guyana Extractives Sector Transparency|
|NPS NOIP19AC00033||FY19 Next Century Stewards Internship Program|
|HKG NOFO FY19 002||Fulbright Program in Hong Kong & Macau|
|SFOP0005852||Strengthening Women's Contribution to the Formal and Informal Economies in the Middle East and North Africa|
|SFOP0005851||Foreign Strategic Trade Control (STC) Experts Support|
|FOA ILAB 19 01||Strengthening Capacity of Governments to Address Child Labor and/or Forced Labor, and Violations of Acceptable Conditions of Work|
|SFOP0005808||2019 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|NOI ILAB 19 04||Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor|
|NPSNOIP19AC00418||Five Year Master to assist with Preventative Building Maintenace,Grounds & Trails Maintenance|
|USGS 19 FAC 8682||This project is in support of joint research and data collection activities for Passive Flux Meters (PFMs), specifically the use of PFMs for different type of contaminants (EDB and PFAS) and for conditions for deployment (deep wells) on New Mexico Ai|
|SFOP0005886||Tunisia Civil Society Accelerator (EXCEL)|
|SMK80019PAS003||Building Community Resilience|
|FOA ILAB 19 02||Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls in Agriculture (EQUAL)|
|FOA ILAB 19 03||Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 19 MT 082 05 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: