Apply for DE FOA 0002822
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Clean Hydrogen Production, Storage, Transport and Utilization to Enable a Net-Zero Carbon Economy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2022 This is a Notice of Intent to issue an amendment to Funding Opportunity Announcement DE-FOA-0002400. Applications will not be accepted for the Notice of Intent..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Previous opportunity: Case Management Pilot Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002822
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002822) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002776||Geothermal Energy from Oil and gas Demonstrated Engineering (GEODE) Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002620||Carbon Ore Processing|
|DE FOA 0002745||Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Solar and Wind Grid Services and Reliability Demonstration|
|DE FOA 0002810||Request for Information on Advanced Energy Manufacturing and Recycling Grant Program|
|DE FOA 0002616||Innovative Methane Measurement, Monitoring, and Mitigation Technologies (iM4 Technologies)|
|DE FOA 0002794||Request for Information on the Department of Energy’s Critical Materials Research, Development, Demonstration, and Commercialization Program|
|DE FOA 0002818||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement No. DE-FOA-0002793|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002822", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.