BJA FY 18 Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program (BJA 2018 14401)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the education, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Upholding the Rule of Law and Preventing Wrongful Convictions Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.746.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Develop
Next opportunity: 2019 Quality Samples Program
Previous opportunity: Abating Mercury Emissions Via Mobile Processing Units for Small-scale Gold Processing in Suriname
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2018 14401) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2018 13621||BJA FY 18 Project Safe Neighborhoods (PSN) National Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2018 14489||BJA FY 18 STOP School Violence Threat Assessment and Technology Reporting Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 14401", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: