Apply for HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tribal Management Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.228.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 04, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Appalachian Trail: FY16 ATC Repair Rehab Maintenance
Previous opportunity: BLM-MT, Youth Natural Resources Education, Montana State Office
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH15 162003CONT17||Pakistan FELTP-Human/Animal Disease Investigation and Technical Assistance to the Pakistan Ministry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture, Center for Global Health Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|TI 17 015||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act: Building Communities of Recovery (Short Title: BCOR)|
|TI 17 016||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act of 2016, State Pilot Grant Program for Treatment for Pregnant and Postpartum Women (Short Title: PPW-PLT)|
|PAR 17 276||NIH StrokeNet Regional Coordinating Stroke Centers (U24)|
|RFA OD 17 007||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R01)|
|RFA OD 17 008||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|RFA OD 17 009||Tobacco Regulatory Science (R21)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1705||Strengthening Collaboration Between TB Control Programs and Affiliated Partners in the United States|
|RFA HL 18 007||ImPlementation REsearCh to DEvelop Interventions for People Living with HIV (PRECluDE) (U01)|
|RFA 521 17 000014||Health Service Delivery (HSD)|
|RFA AA 18 001||Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50)|
|RFA HL 18 010||Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01)|
|HHS 2017 ACL CIP LRLI 0230||FY2017 Lifespan Respite Care Program: Advancing State Lifespan Respite Systems|
|SM 17 006||Cooperative Agreements to Implement Zero Suicide in Health Systems (Short Title: Zero Suicide)|
|HHS 2017 IHS UIHP3 0001||National Urban Indian Behavioral Health Awareness|
|HHS 2017 IHS TSGN 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Negotiation Cooperative Agreement|
|HHS 2017 IHS TSGP 0001||Office of Tribal Self-Governance Planning Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA 613 17 000005||ZIMBABWE’S ENHANCING RESILIENCE OF OVC: Getting to ZERO|
|HRSA 17 113||Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services — Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 17 114||Improving HIV Health Outcomes through the Coordination of Supportive Employment and Housing Services – Evaluation and Technical Assistance Provider|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 IHS TMD 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.