Apply for O OVW 2021 84006
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Grants to Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Invitation to Apply" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.557.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $341,347.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Strengthening Decent Work in the Fishing Sector in South America
Previous opportunity: National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (NHBS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVW 2021 84006
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVW 2021 84006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O COPS 2020 38003||Directed Announcement for Administrative Funding Announcement 2020ULMX0450|
|693JJ921R0000028||Judicial Outreach Liaison and Fellows Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 43002||OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Addressing the Training Needs of Juvenile Prosecutors Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 42001||OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Training and Technical Assistance - National Gang Center|
|O BJA 2021 45001||FY 21 Internet of Things National Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|O BJA 2021 44001||Restrictive Housing Reform Implementation Assistance Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 43003||OJJDP FY21 National Mentoring Resource Center Continuation|
|O OJJDP 2021 47001||OJJDP FY 2021 Invited to Apply for Enhancements for Juvenile Indigent Defense Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OJJDP 2021 50001||OJJDP FY 2021 Missing and Exploited Children TTA Continuations|
|O BJA 2021 52002||FY 21 BJA Visiting Fellows Program|
|C NOFO 21 106||Lower Mekong Media Reporting Tour|
|INL21GR0049 AMEKENYA ELECTIONS 061921||Kenya Elections Electoral Violence Prevention Monitoring|
|O OJJDP 2021 56001||OJJDP Invited to Apply - OJJDP Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Title II Supplemental (NY, WA and Guam)|
|O BJA 2021 65001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Presidential Nominating Conventions 2|
|BFPOL NOFO 21 002||Strengthening Rule of Law in Criminal Defense|
|O OVW 2021 05002||OVW Fiscal Year 2021 Firearms Technical Assistance Project Pilot Sites Initiative Solicitation|
|O OJJDP 2021 170001||FY 2021 Guidance for Invited Applications for Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Forces|
|INL21CA0036 GREATEVAL CARSI 08182021||Gang Resistance Education and Training (G.R.E.A.T.) Program Evaluation and Outcomes Study for El Salvador, Honduras, Panama, and Costa Rica|
|INL21CA0052 WHPPERU JUSTICESECTOR 081821||Justice Sector Support Project - Peru|
|INL21GR0050 WHPELSAL CIVILSOCIETY 081821||Strengthening the Civil Society capacity to combat corruption and impunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVW 2021 84006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.