Apply for P20AS00074
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Connecting Southern Paiute Indian Youth to Traditional Homeland Projects, Parashant N. M." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2020 Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with Kaibab..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: ATSDR's Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure - COVID-19 Supplement
Previous opportunity: 2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program World Food Prize Event
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00074
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00074) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P20AS00076||Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area|
|L20AS00029||ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination|
|P20AS00080||The Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs|
|P20AS00082||Building Coral Resilience and Facilitating Post-Bleaching Recovery|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4603||Natural Resources Spt, BMGR & Luke AFB, AZ|
|P20AS00073||Cooperatively Maintain the Maritime Child Development Center|
|BOR DO 21 F001||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2021|
|P20AS00086||An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends|
|NPS 20 REG1 0010||nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4876||INRMP Support Ft Hunter Liggett & PRFTA, California.|
|SFOP0007190||The Energy Resource Governance Initiative (ERGI) Academy|
|N400802020004||Attachment A- FY20 NAS Pax River Shoreline Bathmetry & Redesign|
|P20AS00091||Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Brown Trout within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area|
|P20AS00092||Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument|
|W9127N2020012||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Southern Willamette Valley, Lane County, Adjudicated Crews|
|NPS NOI 19 00801||MACA Administrative History|
|NPS NOI 19 00802||Citizen Science program|
|NPS 20 REG1 0016||Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Plan|
|W9127N2020002||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Botanically Sophisticated Restoration Workers; Outreach to Local schools to Benefit Natural Resource Goals|
|L20AS00106||BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00074", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.